Updated on: 06 Jun 2017
- Advanced Microsoft (Word, Excel, Power point), SAP and Quality Management System computer skills.
- Experience with electronic lab management and document control systems.
- The Contract Microbiologist must be a technical expert with strong team collaboration problem solving skills.
- The primary role is to ensure Microbiology results meet the defined business needs and objectives for safety, quality, production, efficiency, waste, and cost through testing accuracy and improving processes through collaboration and audits.
- This position works with site and staff to provide technical Quality support, perform required site Quality Microbiological testing, conduct GMP and GLP audits, and support equipment sanitation verification and validations.
- Also, responsible for tracking and trending of microbiological data, investigating deviations, and developing improvement actions based on results of that analysis.
- This position is accountable for verifying Quality Lab equipment is calibrated and maintained in good condition at all times.
- Must have a degree in Microbiology
← Back to search