We are looking for long-term success-oriented people who may or may not have prior insurance experience – however you must have strong character, a good attitude and willingness to learn. We take great pride in our company, the culture and this opportunity. Here are some reasons why.
- Salary + aggressive commission on new business
- Residual Income Compensation is extremely competitive.
- Our established Producers have autonomy over their schedule – they essentially come and go as they please.
- We don’t “sell” - instead we provide professional advice to our clients. Our focus is long-term growth, as opposed immediate gains. Our new Producers are trained and mentored by successful professionals.
- A privately owned 3rd generation family business that is growing fast. There is no bureaucracy and each Producer has a direct line of communication to the owner. The owner is not a Producer – his sole focus is growing the company and helping his Producers succeed.
- We promote each Producer with a professional marketing video and reimburses marketing, networking and mileage expenses.
- We are very professional with our clients. Yet we have a casual office environment with very “low drama.” We play music in our office. You can dress casual. You can bring your kids to the office when needed.
- Our service team is best in class. They handle the day to day service so that you can focus on new business.
- Medical and Dental insurance benefits.
- Weekly team happy hour. The Friday work day ends at 2:45 and we head to Flying Saucer.
- Annual Rangers opening day as a team and with guests.
- Annual team dinner with spouses/guests.
- Obtain strong networking connections with mortgage loan officers, realtors and other local professionals.
- Develop expert knowledge of personal P&C insurance, and the various carriers that Smith Allen represents (Safeco, Travelers, Kemper, Hartford, State Auto), as well as major competitors (State Farm, Allstate, USAA, Geico, etc).
- Effectively communicate with prospects and clients while they are going through the home-buying process. Develop the ability to provide clear and accurate advice.
- Track and update critical activities including referral source prospecting, client quotes and proposals, networking events/opportunities.
← Back to search