Sales & Marketing Associate
Eduporium is a Watertown, MA-based educational technology ecommerce website with a selection of curated products and a compilation of product-related content. Eduporium is a startup with dynamic ideas and an enthusiastic team behind it. “Empowering the future with technology” is our slogan. We bring cool, empowering technology to kids, promote STEM/STEAM education, nurture the skills for jobs in the 21st century, and support the whole K-12 community in their EdTech needs by being an authorized reseller of academically-discounted products.
The Sales & Marketing Associate will work closely with the Sales and Marketing departments at Eduporium. We are seeking a passionate, outgoing and highly motivated individual who will help in developing a program to introduce Eduporium to our target markets.
- Support Marketing Department with educational institution partnerships
- Assist Operations Manager with vendor and customer relations
- Evaluate current research to help Eduporium make informed decisions in selecting new products
- Communicate with educational blogs and industry thought leaders to spark interest in Eduporium and further the conversation on usage of technology in learning
- Assist with planning of possible Eduporium events
- Assist Sales Department two days a week in an outreach campaign to K-12 Schools, Colleges and Libraries in the Northeast
- Execute a jointly designed business development campaign to include identifying customer organizations, key decision makers, and using email, social media and the phone to create new customer relationships.
- Work closely with outside Field Account Sales Managers to support their sales activities
- Attend trade shows, Science Festivals and sales events representing Eduporium
- Experience and demonstrated interest in ecommerce marketing, business development & sales, and product management
- Marketing, Operations Management, Business, or Public Relations major preferred
- Must have great oral and written skills in English
- We are offering a summer internship between Monday-Friday from 9AM to 5PM at our Watertown MA office
- Must be self-motivated, well-organized, flexible, and enthusiastic to complement our corporate culture
- Demonstrated ability to take directions and work independently
Duration: Summer 2017
*For immediate consideration, please contact us at email@example.com and provide us with your resume/CV.
← Back to search