Marketing and video development Internship
Updated on: 01 May 2017
The Marketing Assistant will have responsibility to assist in the day-to-day activities in the areas of:
•Provide project management on current/future marketing product development for the website
- Create Digital videos for students and website
- Maintain Social Media and related platforms
•Manage marketing resources and events
•Help with developing marketing strategies/campaigns
•Plan promotional campaigns
•Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience (including blog posts, press releases, articles, books)
•Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic though calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers)
•Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing process through email, content, and social channels
•Establish close-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers
•Keyword and SEO strategy development
•Optimizing content for search engines and lead generation
•Assist in social media tracking and community engagement/interaction
•Utilize social media to engage with a community of fan/followers online
•Conducting analytical projects to improve blog strategies/tactics
•Growing blog subscribers, converting visitors into lead, and expanding our blogs overall reach
Required candidate experience:
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
•Prior marketing experience in a consumer goods environment.
•Self-motivated, detail and deadline oriented multi-tasker.
•Ability to collaborate with internal colleagues and external vendors to manage projects.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Bachelor's Degree or masters degree
. Must be pursuing at the very least a Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college Must have a positive, can-do and .joyful attitude with the ability to handle a high volume of email and multi-task in a fast-paced office environment
. Must be able to interact well with the public, can learn quickly and be a self-starter
. Must be able to handle several situations at once with poise and confidence
. Must be able to handle difficult situations such as customer complaints
- Must be a native English speaker with impeccable speech, vocabulary, grammar and spelling and writing (we test you). This is speech company that helps people improve language and communication so if your not fluent in English language and grammar you will not be considered. This is required for the position.
- Must have a lot of experience making and creating videos and with different software. We are looking for someone really creative in this area with a lot of experience. This is required for the position.
To Apply : Respond to this ad with your resume and availability , include your LinkedIn if available
Please only apply if you are in the NYC area year round and plan on staying in the city this summer season too!
Social Media Marketing
Graphic Design (inc. logo)
Writing / Content Creation
Videography / Photography, inc. editing
Adobe Design Suite
← Back to search