Social Media Specialist
Mission: Social Media Specialist will implement the company’s Social Media marketing. Administration includes content strategy, develop brand awareness, generate inbound traffic and cultivate leads and sales. You will be responsible for designing and implementing the company’s content strategy, creating relevant content, blogging, community participation and leadership.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Curate relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers.
- Create and manage all published content (images, video and written)
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a Social way while cultivating leads and sales
- Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts
- Oversee design ie. Facebook timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile and blog
- Design create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns
- Compile report for management showing results ROI
- Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Develop and maintain Clientbase program (CRM)
- Updating client personal information within system
- Email corporate clients to obtain personal emails in order to send out leisure specials
- Follow up with previous clients to say thank you, wish them happy bday, happy anniversary etc
- Assist with incoming telephone calls
- Administrative tasks as needed
← Back to search