Veggie RX Family Program Assistant
Updated on: 31 Aug 2021
- Demonstrated experience with youth and family programs.
- Experience with recording information for participants in a database.
- Some basic group facilitation skills with children.
- Ability to do outreach and work with marketing on mediums/social media to reach BIPOC communities where we plan to implement the Family VRX program.
- Ability to write for newsletter articles, curriculum development, outreach flyers, and social media posts.
- Ability to comfortably use Microsoft Office and other basic computer functions.
- Passionate about working with BIPOC families and youth.
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus.
- Organize, facilitate, and coordinate the child portion of all Family VRX 8-week sessions.
- Work with Family VRX Coordinator to assist with incentives upon graduation and follow-up.
- Work closely with other Denver Inner City Parish programs to connect, recruit, and refer participants.
- Work with Family VRX Coordinator to ensure all evaluation and data base entry is accomplished for each participant.
- Maintain records and notes for each program session and assist with VRX program/curriculum development.
- Outreach to organizations, communities, and individuals for program recruitment.
- Assist in project coordination as assigned and attend staff meetings, team meetings, and other job related meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
Please email a cover letter, resume and references to email@example.com
Excel / Data Entry
← Back to search