Updated on: 12 Aug 2021
- Follow policies and procedures, including safety, and security of yourself and other employees.
- The Office Assistant/Front Desk position primary responsibility is to support the manager with administrative functions such as reception, customer service, and administrative tasks specific to the shop location. Responsibilities include:
- Greet customers when they arrive to the shop and direct them to the appropriate party so the customer receives accurate information regarding the services being performed.
- Generate and present invoices to customers.
- Record service records
- Present statements to customers and collect payments as needed.
- Contact customers to inform them of changes in service or let them know when their vehicle is ready for pickup.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance. * Follow work policies and procedures
- Organize and maintain front greeting area.
- Post Daily on Social Media Sites
- Ability to lift 50lbs +
- Other duties as assigned.
- Exemplary customer service experience.
- Willingness to be flexible with work hours as needed.
- Knowledge of automotive industry a plus.
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Demonstrate a commitment to continued education and training.
- Valid state driver’s license in order to drive customer or company vehicles.
Automotive industry experience preferred
High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Social Media Marketing
General Office Help
← Back to search