Updated on: 05 Aug 2021
- Works with moderate work direction, and can identify issues/problems but may need assistance in resolving.
- The worker will be responsible for providing administrative support to a department or individual.
- Provides shipping, receiving, transportation, and related logistics support to the Cottage Grove
- Process receiving of inbound shipments including system transactions and put-away of product.
- Coordinate outbound shipment logistics including scheduling carriers, creating shipping documents, and completing system transactions.
- Some materials are regulated, some non-regulated.
- Provide day to day direction to warehouse material handlers.
Duties may include:
- Typing, filing, answering phones, scheduling, calendaring, record keeping, coordinating meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies, and/or sorting/distributing mail.
- May work on special projects to include recording, compiling, retrieving, and analyzing information.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong communication skills and organizational skills are required.
- Proficiency with MS Office required.
- Familiarity with Lotus Notes is preferred.
- Minimum of Associate Degree,
- Minimum of 3-5 years of warehouse operations experience.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, manufacturing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Maintain a high level of data accuracy.
- Warehouse Logistics Coordinator
- Cottage Grove, MN – onsite
- Export Control
- Safety Shoes Required
- Safety glasses provided
- Lifting up to 50lbs may be required.
Excel / Data Entry
← Back to search