Campus Sales Rep
The Campus App is a new student discount platform that combines local discounts with national discounts and free trials (Check out https://thecampus.app/ for more information and a link to the App Store). Local merchants can promote their location, contact information, student discounts, specials (daily, weekly, and monthly), new products or services, social media accounts, and even upload coupons.
We need YOU to help us connect with local merchants around your campus. Your role as a Campus Sales Rep for The Campus App would be to contact the restaurants, bookstores, gyms, and all the merchants around your campus to promote their location on our app. You would visit local merchants, speak to the manager or owner and convey the benefits of promoting their location on our app.
Students at ANY 4-year campus are eligible.
Requirements for eligibility:
- Be a current student or alumnus of your local campus.
- Be willing to contact local merchants in your free time.
- Good communication skills.
Responsibilities of a Campus Sales Rep for The Campus App:
- Contact 50 local merchants on your own schedule. We provide you with marketing materials to distribute and a list of local merchants if need be.
- When you talk to a manager or owner of the business, convey the benefits of the app to their business and help them sign up if need be.
- Report the contact information you’ve gathered directly to the CEO and get paid weekly.
- We pay you! As a student ambassador, we pay you $500 to contact 50 merchants around your campus. For each merchant that signs up for your campus, you receive $50. You can contact more than 50 merchants and receive commission for each participating merchant, but the base $500 is only for contacting the first 50 merchants. We pay commissions weekly.
- Additional opportunities (Social media and other marketing projects) are available.
← Back to search