Content Creator and Editor (MUST SPEAK SPANISH)
Spanish With a Gringo (SWAG) is looking for a qualified Content Creator and Editor to join our team.
You will be responsible for creating, improving, maintaining and editing content to achieve our business goals.
Our ideal candidate is a college student who is looking for a side hustle. It will be a part-time position and you will be considered an independent contractor. As a Content Creator and Editor, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. We cannot promise consistent work, but for the foreseeable short term, we have plenty of goals we would like to accomplish and your help would be invaluable.
- Develop content according to the needs of SWAG
- Collaborate with the owner and keep constant communication (nos gustan las preguntas...nos disgusta el silencio...)
- Create and publish engaging content
- Edit, proofread and improve existing content
- Consult with the owner to ensure content and brand consistency
- Develop an editorial calendar and get approval from the owner
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- No work experience required, but will be looking for someone who has ganas to work hard and meet deadlines.
- Experience with Google Drive is a huge plus
- Si quiere conseguir una entrevista, se le pide incluir la palabra "pantuflas" en algún lugar en su cover page o currículum y subrayarlo para que podamos verla fácilmente.
- Advanced familiarity with grammatical rules of Spanish (this is not a suggestion, a REQUIREMENT)
- Excellent writing skills in English and Spanish
- Attention to detail is on point
- Time management skills necessary
- No degree necessary
- A damn good internet connection; This job will be conducted remotely via Zoom
← Back to search