Atmosfy Campus Ambassador
Updated on: 13 Apr 2021
Are you passionate about marketing and want to join a company that’s exploding with growth? A company that's making a dent in the universe by supporting local businesses globally when they need it the most? That's becoming the definitive platform for discovering new experiences? Read on friend.
Atmosfy is the most real-time dining platform on the market today, and people are using it in 30 countries across 1,500 cities to discover dining and support their local restaurants. Browse your current area, or visit anywhere in the world to see real-time dining experiences.
Atmosfy is looking for a highly motivated NYC Brand Ambassador to join the team. As our Brand Ambassador, you'll gain invaluable real world experience, working directly with the Design, Engineering, and Marketing to expand our customer base. And you'll get paid! **Upon completion you'll be eligible for a full-time Summer Marketing Internship at Atmosfy.**
CHECK US OUT:
* Compensation : Commission based compensation for effectively representing the Atmosfy Brand
* Free Merch / Prizes / Giveaways
* Exclusive Networking Opportunities
* Certificate of Completion
* Ability to grow to a City Lead / Team Lead
* Eligible for a full time paid Marketing Internship
* Represent the Atmosfy brand and increase awareness about Atmosfy supporting local business in NYC
* Interface and build relationships with hospitality venues regularly
* Following up and closing new deal partners
* Providing after sales service and follow-up
* Help build out Atmosfy's global customer base
* Work with the latest industry CRM tools
* Work alongside a talented team design, engineering, and marketing team
* Play a key role in customer feedback and core feature development within the app
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong work ethic and highly motivated to achieve.
* Enjoy building / sustaining customer relationships
* Experience in social media marketing is a plus
* Passionate about hospitality
Marketing / Promotions
← Back to search