LPN - Wound care
For Immediate Hire- Practical/Vocational Nurse
Wound care one hour every three days in Johns Creek.
Welcoming reliable and dependable applicants
Join Agate Home Care a family-owned and operated Home Care Agency looking to add positive-minded team members that share our values of passion and compassion. The LPN/LVN Nurse is responsible for ensuring that care is delivered according to medical standards. Responsibilities include creating and following a plan of care, providing treatments, and working collaboratively with the members of the team to help meet positive patient care outcomes. We serve the entire Metro Atlanta Area. We are hiring high-energy individuals looking for full and part-time work, nights, days, weekends, and holidays. A flexible schedule allows you devoted time to your clients. Starting hourly wage is $18 – 24.
· Weekly pay with direct deposit
· Variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
· Consistent shifts
· Create and implement a plan of care and treatment using medical judgment and critical thinking.
· Provide accurate, detailed, and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care and the nursing process
· Prepare, administer, and appropriately document actions taken specifically to the commonly prescribed oral, topical, subcutaneous, and intramuscular medications. Observe, reports, and record adverse reactions to medications and/or treatment to the registered nurse
· Perform wound care and recognize the need for and institute emergency measures in a rapid and appropriate manner
· Perform all skill, treatments, and procedures to the scope of practice as defined in the Nurse Practice Act in the state of clinical practice and adheres to the policies, procedures, and protocols of the agency
· Treat patients, family, and staff with courtesy and respect
· Graduated from National League of Nursing accredited practical or vocational school of nursing
· Unencumbered license as a Practical or Vocational Nurse in the state that care is being provided
· One (1) year of nursing experience required; three (3) years preferred.
· Certified CPR and demonstrate strong clinical skills
· Licensed driver with valid automobile insurance
· Negative TB test or chest x-ray
· Adhere to HIPAA and maintain client confidentiality
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $25.00 per hour
← Back to search