Sales Representative: Work Remotely, Choose Your Own Hours
Position: Sales Representative
Job Description: You will be responsible for creating and maintaining relationships with clients that will utilize our service for their fundraising or philanthropic efforts.
- Non-Profit Organizations: 501(c)3 charities in good standing with the IRS. Our service is free to use and an excellent way to expand their donor base
- Campaign Sponsors: Businesses or individuals that would like to provide an item or experience to be used as the prize for a sweepstakes. These individuals tend to be in the public spotlight (ie. Actors, athletes, influencers ect.). Our campaigns can be used to improve their relationship with the community as well as create awareness of their products, services, projects or social media outlets.
- Maintaining relationships with past clients to encourage repeat business.
- Researching and contacting new potential clients, convicing them to utilize our service
- Designing and instituting creative initiatives to increase client recruitment and satisfaction.
- Creating effective marketing campaigns targeting potential clients
- Communicating with technical team to relay client information
- Handling client questions and concerns
- Job is remote, allowing you to work from home. Make your own hours.
Position will be filled as an independent contractor.
- Straight commission based upon the amount of donations generated from campaigns created by the salesperson. Compensation will be negotiated upon hire.
- Position will be reviewed with the potential to grow into a full-time employment
← Back to search