Our marketing agency is looking for an experienced Marketing Assistant who is willing to work hard and grow with the company. The Marketing Assistant will report directly to the Marketing Manager and will be responsible for taking on a variety of tasks that allow for the successful completion of planned marketing programs. The successful candidate will perform phone surveys, assist in the development of marketing collateral, track existing marketing campaigns and report on results and coordinate market research studies.
- Assist in monitoring active marketing programs and developing ways to improve those campaigns
- Submit ideas for experimental marketing programs designed to enhance and grow the company’s brand
- Work closely with the in-store collateral development team to create pieces to be put on retail sales floors
- Write blogs. social media posts, check grammar.
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish.
- Take notes in meetings and create actionable tasks.
- Collaborate with brand ambassadors to create innovative ways to gain exposure for client products
- Be available as a resource for senior marketing professionals who need assistance with completing large projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field
- 2+ years’ experience working in marketing or advertising
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Must be willing to travel to offsite training sessions
- Strong communication and organizational skills
← Back to search