Company: Airspace Systems, Inc.
Position: Inventory Assistant
Type: Temporary, Entry-level
Term: 1 month
Location: San Leandro, CA
Pay: $16.00 / hour
Airspace Systems is a technology company committed to the safe emergence of the drone economy. The Airspace Galaxy software platform uses AI and sensors to provide immediate detection and identification of drone traffic across the Bay Area, enabling each user to know every drone that flies into their property.
Users for the detection and identification of drones include airports, stadiums, campuses, entertainment venues, utilities, and civil safety providers. Airspace Galaxy has prevented accidents occurring from clueless or careless drone operators while also enabling a path forward for beneficial services such as drone delivery where drone traffic must be visible.
To capitalize on a window of opportunity to become the leading provider of airspace security in these and civil sectors, investors have provided substantial additional funding to Airspace Systems to focus on this software product offering in a rapidly emerging market.
Airspace is moving from a large facility. We are looking for individuals to help us organize, label, pack, move, and track equipment in the office to be later moved or sold. This includes items such as office desks, chairs, office electronics, machinery, and other appliances. You will be working with our Operations team during this project.
This is an on-site position at our R&D facility.
- Identifying and evaluating items in the office to be moved, sold, or discarded.
- Price research and sorting items by value.
- Labelling and moving items in an organized, methodical way.
- Working with other coworkers to get a description / history / value of the items, if necessary.
- Data entry into a spreadsheet.
- Boxing and packing to make sure the item is transported in good condition.
- Preparing sales documents for larger assets such as a Bill of Sale for buyers.
- Regularly communicating with IT, Accounting, and the Operations team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Digitally literate around computers, smartphones, and the internet.
- Detail-oriented – knows how to take good photos and provide an accurate description.
- Able to physically lift and/or move heavy objects around. Able to ask for help when needed.
- Able to carefully box, pack, and label sensitive equipment. Comfortable with UPS, FedEx, and other logistics services.
- Proficiency in office productivity and collaboration tools and applications. Able to use spreadsheets such as Google Sheets and/or Excel.
- Knowledge in how to use online marketplaces.
- Knowledge in various payment methods, such as PayPal.
- Articulate – clear and courteous written and spoken English communication skills.
- Familiar with FaceTime, Zoom, and other video communication apps.
← Back to search