Paid Social Media and Marketing Intern Coordinator
Aspire MedSpa & Beauty Bar is one of Tampa’s most highly rated Medical Spas and is a leading company for beauty and wellness in the Greater Tampa Bay area. We are hiring a talented Social Media Intern professional to join our team. We are seeking a talented, motivated, Social Media Intern/ Coordinator to develop and implement outreach and promotional campaigns to boost brand engagement and increase revenue. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, Aspire MedSpa & Beauty Bar is a fun and great place to gain amazing experience in the exciting beauty and wellness industry.
The duties and responsibilities of a Social Media Intern/ Coordinator include:
- Help create content calendars, develop, and distribute text and video-based content, monitor social media channels, and support promotional and marketing efforts.
- Assist with the design and execution of social media campaigns
- Create weekly and monthly editorial calendars to promote company brands on various social media websites
- Create and distribute content such as blogs, infographics, videos, and press releases on social media and traditional news outlets
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability
- Aid in the daily aspects of promoting the businesses campaigns
- Work alongside the team to create a plan for social media strategies monthly
- Interact with followers and potential customers by communicating and answering questions through the company's social pages
- Support business by marketing at live and online events
Social Media Intern skills and qualifications
A successful Social Media Intern/ Coordinator candidate will have diverse educational qualifications and technical skills to deliver on the job. The ideal candidate will possess some of the following skills and qualifications.
- Currently enrolled in college or a recent graduate with a bachelor's degree in digital communications or a related field such as advertising, marketing, journalism or graphic design.
- 1-2 years of social media management experience
- Familiar with multi-social posting through programs such as Hootsuite and HubSpot
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content
- Experience determining how to cater unique marketing campaigns to a unique audience
- Ability work alongside a diverse group of employees and simultaneously work toward many company initiatives at once
- Understanding of marketing strategy and how to use the concepts throughout various forms of outreach
- Demonstrated interest or exposure to the beauty and fashion industry
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills
- Experience with major social media platforms including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc.
- Knowledge of social media analytics software, such as Facebook Insights to track audience engagement and campaign performance
- Experience with content management systems, word processor applications and image/video editing software
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Interested in social media trends
- Copywriting and editing skills
- Available to work at least 15-20 hours per week or more
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
The ideal Social Media Intern/ Coordinator candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of various social media platforms. They should also be comfortable creating and managing multiple social media accounts and developing content to inform, educate and engage the brand’s audience to increase awareness, boost traffic and achieve marketing goals.
An exceptional candidate will have working knowledge of the major content management systems and social media analytics, be experienced in running targeted ads on social media sites. Knowledge of how to use editing and graphic design tools like Adobe Premiere, iMovie, Canva, Adobe Photoshop, and/or Illustrator a plus.
← Back to search