Hand Copy Letters For Real Estate Co.
Hi! Thank you for checking out our job post. We are a real estate company with a marketing campaign involving handwritten and printed letters that will be sent with lead generation in mind.
This job is ideal for a college student or someone who has flexible hours and nice handwriting.
- Write 500 handwritten letters, enclose in envelopes, address envelopes, adhere return address labels and postage.
- Fold and enclose 500 printed letters into addressed envelopes, adhere return address labels and postage.
- Some jobs will require inserting something for "lumpy mail", a wrapped candy or something alike.
- That is a total of 1,000 enclosed letters.
- Introductions will be held at office, located downtown Raleigh.
- Attire is informal business -- do not arrive exposing your body -- No, "athleisure" and workout clothing is not informal business attire. We are in a professional setting.
- Punctuality is noted.
- Clear and effective communication.
- Be fully prepared with goals set for the day and week and month
- Breaks encouraged!
- Coffee and water supplied. So put your headphones on, get comfortable and situated with your cup of coffee, and begin.
- There is a kitchen (microwave, toaster, refrigerator), so feel free to bring your meals. There is also a food hall which a lot of food options.
- Materials supplied here along with sample of what finished product should look like. Job will be completed here until otherwise decided.
- No need to worry! The workspace is setup so you can safely not wear your face-mask, if you prefer, while working at your desk. Website link shared so you can get a feel for the office space.
- Free parking available.
- After the first few encounters at the office, I have no problem with you taking work home with you. Every month this will need to be repeated, and, therefore, you can go at your own pace from home and will need to submit your work every four weeks. If this ends up being the case, then we may request a copy of your ID for security reasons.
- Pay will start at $550 to complete the entire job.
Submit a resume, email address, short writing sample(s), available hours, your favorite bagel and cream cheese type, and any questions you may have.
We look forward to reviewing your submission!
← Back to search