* Maintain oversight of all Administrative aspects of our daily operations through supporting the District and Area level Operations Managers.
* Communicate expectations; plan, monitor, and appraise results.
* Order, Coordinate, and track the cost of supplies based on budgeted amounts. (Ex: Uniforms).
* Serve as the point person for Technology within our business.
*Administration of the Safety Program
* Complete special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
* Provide historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
*Provide regular reports as required and according to the appropriate time intervals.
* Assist with continuous improvement by updating forms & procedures as directed by senior oversight; evaluate processes and results with users. Give feedback and provide alternative methods to streamline efficiency.
* Monitor objectives by reviewing account requirements and submit information to senior oversight to make decisions on areas of need. Assist with the compilation of data; preparation of presentations; scheduling of meetings; monitoring costs; and analyzing variances. Provide this information to the appropriate person(s) when found to be outside of normal operating amounts/procedures.
* Maintain continuity by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs. Accurately communicate these needs to the Director of Operations for action to be taken.
* Maintain professional and technical knowledge by ensuring to always be up to date on the latest changes and procedures affecting our management team.
* Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
← Back to search