Marketing and Fundraising Coordinator
Marketing and Fundraising Intern
Small but promising nonprofit looking for a Marketing Coordinator to function as a conduit to PR firm as well as develop marketing programs. This role also has Fundraising responsibilities, but this part of the role is in development. The right candidate will get an amazing experience in the nonprofit entrepreneurial space and work with seasoned leadership and public relations professionals.
· Work with 3rd party PR firm to manage local marketing initiatives, including traditional and digital media.
· Prepare and present marketing presentations to prospective clients/sponsors.
· Perform marketing research within each community to better identify target audiences and needs. Utilize research findings to generate leads and maintain consistent reach, awareness, and opportunities for growth in each market.
· Help identifies opportunities for new content and PR based projects that drive organizational objectives.
· Perform research on competitors and trends, share findings with the integrated marketing team, and take the lead on creating projects that bring in new revenue.
Fundraising (in development)
· Research prospective donors.
· Create a strong fundraising message that appeals to potential donors.
· Identify and contact potential donors.
· Use online platforms to raise donations.
· Organize campaigns or events to solicit donations.
· Maintain records of donor information.
· Evaluate the success of previous fundraising events.
• Perform General Administrative Functions for the Office.
• Marketing and Fundraising experience – Students studying Sales and Marketing encouraged to apply.
• Entrepreneurial spirit.
• Self-Starter- hungry to learn and execute activities with no fear to take calculated risks.
• Very strong computer skills, including digital marketing and data analytics.
• Strong communicator with a confident personality.
• Strong attention to detail.
← Back to search