Social Media and Marketing Associate Manager
VEXT is the anti-Turnitin.com platform. Instead of producing "plagiarism reports" that do not help student writers learn or grow, VEXT's goal is to provide analytics on student submissions that help students learn. VEXT achieves this by providing pattern visualizations of your writing over time. Our goal is to help students (and instructors) become better writers and critical thinkers. VEXT has launched this past summer and we are looking to rapidly grow our user base on campuses across the US.
We are looking for crafty social media marketers to help introduce our platform to college students locally at your university and across the US. The ideal applicant will have experience leveraging social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, etc.) to raise brand, issues, or product awareness with peer demographics. The successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to social media strategy, content production, monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks, and engaging in online forums. Those looking to gain valuable online media experience with a startup company that is aiming to reshape how college students think about their writing and intellectual property are encouraged to apply.
- Work with the founder to create and implement social media campaigns
- Develop content calendars on a weekly basis for content to raise brand awareness
- Create engaging blog and social media content
- Grow VEXT social media presence as measured by followers, social media engagement, and VEXT platform usage
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in social media/marketing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- In-depth working knowledge of TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest
- Experience with social media analytics
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop is a plus, but not required
← Back to search