Assistant Manager of Operations
Ventract is looking for an ambitious and computer savvy college student looking to assist the Head of Operations at a rapidly growing startup.
This role is intended to be malleable and part-time, working around a college students course load so that they can comfortably work and learn our company while performing their responsibilities in the college setting.
This candidate should possess the ability to quickly problem solve using the internet, be confident and comfortable within the G-Suite products (Calendar, docs, sheets, slides), and be comfortable with taking initiative on projects or tasks.
Don't worry about your resume, apply and we will interview. Past experience need not apply.
- Assist in scheduling and following up on appointments
- Assemble weekly reviews of stats and data metrics
- Track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objectives
- Monitor and respond to customer service inquiries
- Assist and learn the basics of implementing automations to handle repetitive tasks
- Learn the Ventract product and document bugs, issues, and suggested new features
- Coordinate with Marketing and technology teams to align goals and interests.
- Proficient user of G-suite
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- Comfortable with the basics of HTML
← Back to search