Social Media Manager and Personal Assistant
We are looking for a Social Media Manager and Personal Assistant who can enhance our brand and build strong online communities through our various social media platforms. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for developing and administering social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers and the company. The successful candidate will also be required to collect and review social media data to develop more effective campaigns.
The ideal candidate is intelligent, driven, responsive and passionate about learning. They would have a vested interest in success of the business and come up with creative ideas that help grow social media platform and the brand. As a personal assistant, a large part of your job will be to keep organized and on schedule and be the client's better half. Must be well-organized, have strong attention to detail, use time efficiently and have strong verbal & written communication skills.
This position means that each day will be unique and exciting. This may include hands-on experience with digital content and platforms, house management work for one individual, possibly dog walking, light housekeeping and dishes, errands and schedule management but an emphasis on administrative tasks.
On average we would meet at client's personal residence on a semi-regular basis for about two hours a day depending on cost and the amount of work that can be accomplished during the allotted time. Availability during business hours is necessary in order to contact vendors and other stakeholders, but the hours can be flexible and completed remotely. 5-10 hours/week maximum.
- Develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals
- Develop monthly reports and conduct market research
- Novice Fashion Photography
- Scheduling Blog Content
- Organizing and mailing merchandise, monitor and track supplies
- Taking calls from customers, vendors and other stakeholders
- Filing W-2s, taxes and other legal forms
- Maintain personal calendars, schedule meetings
- Minor Tasks and Errands
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s Degree or Background in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field Strong desire to learn along with professional drive or experience in field.
- 3+ years’ experience in social media management
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Able to explain complex social media data in an understandable way
- Strong problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Facebook’s advertising platform is required
← Back to search