ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a part-time (20 hours per week) Video Editor to work closely with our Executive and Communications Teams to edit videos for our Summits and social media platforms. We are open to making this role a full-time, part-time or contract position based on experience, fit and availability.
LOCATION : Remote.
PART-TIME : PART-TIME ANNUALLY 50,000 (Open to full-time or contract work)
WHAT YOU’LL DO :
1. Produce high-quality, edited videos for event stages and social media that are delivered on time and within scope.
2 . Work closely with the Founder to develop and execute creative vision, ensuring that all parties have aligned expectations and there is deep understanding of objectives.
3 . Work with the team to create video storylines/concept boards, and manage collaborative feedback process with effective communication and other tools.
4 . Manage on-site video team at Summits, and make sure we’re capturing the right footage (shot lists, etc)
5 . Manage raw footage and create a library for future use on social media and at events.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS :: .
● 1+ years experience in video editing, production and direction (required) and Bachelor’s Degree in Film Editing or related (a plus)
● Experience creating videos for large audiences
● Possess both creative and technical skills necessary to produce videos for event stages and for social sharing platforms — You understand what performs well on Instagram and Twitter and how to execute on ideas to make impactful videos, distributed online and off.
● Mastery of video and audio-editing tools.
● Excellent communication, organizational, and time-management skills.
● Ability to work well under pressure, multitask, and meet deadlines.
● Understanding of and passion for our brand, mission, and target market.
BENEFITS & PERKS :
● The ability to work remotely.
● Joining not just a team, but a squad of like-minded teammates who are committed to solving tough problems.
← Back to search