What is Oliver Space?
- Oliver is the complete solution for furnishing your space. For a low monthly fee, we provide great furniture, easy curation & guidance, effortless installation & the flexibility to return items when the time comes to move again. We're an SF-based company operating in the Bay Area for now. www.oliver.space
What's the role?
- The role is part time on the Oliver Space operations team. You'll be working in our San Francisco offices on a wide range of areas across customer experience, order management, office administration and developing and refining operational processes.
Who are we looking for?
- We’re looking for smart, driven generalists.
- Recent college graduate or current college student preferred, but welcome different backgrounds.
- This is a fantastic growth opportunity for someone currently in college, a recent grad, or someone looking for intellectually stimulating part-time work at a fast-growing startup.
- For the right candidate, there's an opportunity to join the team full-time.
More about Oliver
Oliver is based in SF and has closed $6m+ in seed funding from top investors. We’re a small team that’s growing fast hailing from Uber, Google, Rent-the-Runway, private equity, and other startup veterans.
Oliver is on a mission to make you feel at home, wherever life takes you. For our customers, that starts with offering a flexible alternative to furniture ownership by making it super easy and affordable to furnish your space for a low monthly fee. No more upfront costs, decision paralysis, waiting weeks or schlepping furniture.
To achieve this mission means creating a magically simple, tech-driven solution in a fairly traditional industry, and fuelling it with super efficient supply chain and fulfilment operations. Success means innovating across operations, supply chain, pricing, marketing and customer experience along the way.
Why customers love Oliver:
+ No more decision paralysis. We provide curation and consultation.
+ No more waiting for weeks. Free delivery and assembly in days.
+ No expensive upfront costs or membership fees. Affordable monthly payments with 0% premium over retail.
+ Keep the pieces you like and return what you don't need. All monthly payments count towards ownership- just decide later.
← Back to search