Social Media Intern
Our food and bevy boutique e-commerce company in the San Francisco Bay Area is looking for an Intern who is a guru in social media to join our growing team. You gotta love coffee and food and know how to showcase it . Did we say, love coffee? Yes, you will get to test all our new products in order to better understand what the brand itself stands for. The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, including various social media sites and by getting coffee products to become profitable for a good cause as Caiim proudly supports clean water programs worldwide. The successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to website/marketing redesign projects, monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks, engaging in online forums and or in person in events and charities, participating in online outreach and promotion, optimizing our website and conducting keyword analysis. Those looking to gain valuable online media experience with an established organization are encouraged to apply. If you really know how to connect with fellow coffee lovers and love to share our purpose in growth - this is THE opportunity for you. Travel may be required domestically. Virtual/Remote work is acceptable with given weekly video conference calls. Full-time or part-time candidates are welcomed.
- A pro at generating revenue; to create and implement campaigns
- Develop content, videos, audience reviews, capture sales, creating leads to land contracts, building more social attention globally.
- Monitor analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas
- Create engaging blog and social media content - you have the freedom to unleash your creative talent.
- Assist in the general distribution of press releases and media alerts - know how to get the audiences attention and keep them interested.
- Provide support to our marketing team at live and online events - if your camera happy and a pro at it, we welcome you to show case our products and new promos in the most creative way. Were looking for that wow factor.
- Compensation comes with growth in the company. Stick around and you'll be one of the lucky ones to really make a global footprint with Caiim Inc family.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Sales/Marketing or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in social media/marketing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and Google+
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop
← Back to search