Youtube Presenter and Content Manager
Our digital marketing firm is looking for a Youtube presenter and Social Media Intern to join our growing team.
The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, including various social media sites. We require the candidate to be presentable on screen and speak in clear English. The successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to social media strategy, monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks, engaging in online forums, participating in online outreach and promotion, optimizing our website and conducting keyword analysis.
Those looking to gain valuable online media experience with an established organization are encouraged to apply.
- Work with the team leader to develop a social media strategy
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brands
- Monitor analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas
- Create engaging blog and social media content (including video)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or related field
- Experience in social media/marketing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and Google+
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop
← Back to search