I am seeking a Marketing Coordinator student to work with me on getting my newly published book out to the public. This will involve knowing social media and how to use it to reach readers, bookstores, and increase book sales. Willing to think outside the box such as free give aways, etc. The successful candidate for this role will also be responsible for handling correspondence with clients and communicating with myself, bookstores and others that can help get the book out to the masses.
- organizing the creation of website content and improving the website that currently exists
- Research and Prepare letters and emails to bookstores, readers, literary agents and the entertainment industry. Be proficient in working with social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, instagram, etc
- Work with the author to coordinate day-to-day activities that lead to the completion of projects and tasks
- College student in Marketing or Advertising looking for recognition on your resume and receive real life experience in your field.
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
← Back to search