Digital Marketing Intern
The Digital Marketing Intern will work on a range of projects in support of our Account Management teams. These projects will provide exposure to multiple facets of online marketing and analysis across different client industries, as well as experience with Google Analytics and advanced Excel. Projects may include:
* Competitive Analysis of ads and landing pages.
* Customer Persona Creation using data from Google Analytics.
* Google Analytics Multi-Channel Reporting (SEM, SEO, Display, Social, Mobile).
* SEM Query and Keyword Analysis.
* Excel / Dynamic Reporting.
ReBath, LLC. will provide training, workspace, laptop and software for use in the office, and assistance in studying for the Google Ads Certification test exams. Successful candidates should bring these skills to the position:
* Strong communication skills – both written and oral.
* Detail oriented & organized.
* Familiarity with Excel.
* Willingness and ability to learn.
* Ability to consistently handle multiple tasks across multiple clients.
* Positive attitude and is a self-starter.
* Ability to handle changing priorities.
* Schedule: 30-40 hrs/week, 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday
* Paid internship: $20.15/hr.
* PTO, paid holidays, and accrued sick pay
* Weekly lunch and free food and drinks in the office
← Back to search