Part Time Up to 25 hours/week | Weekdays
Who are we?
Code Ninjas is the nation’s fastest-growing kids coding franchise. In our center, kids ages 7-14 learn to code in a fun, non-intimidating way – by playing and building video games they love. Kids have a blast and can’t wait to come back. Parents are thrilled as their children gain confidence and new skills including coding, math, logic, and problem-solving, as they progress from white to black belt. Our core promise is, Kids have fun, parents see results. We believe in these words so much that it’s written on the walls in our center.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Code Sensei to join our team of dynamic, energetic, forward-thinking minds, working toward our common goal: providing a fun and safe learning environment for children. Our senseis are the lifeblood of our Code Ninjas center. This individual oversees the day-to-day coaching and student engagement. Are you experienced in working with children? Do you enjoy teaching and building problem-solving skills in young engineering minds? Have you mentored youth? This could be the role for you.
- Training – go through the curriculum and learn it
- Create a positive and safe environment in which students can grow
- Work with children to determine skill sets
- Provide feedback to parents after working with a student who is on a tour
- Follow opening/closing duties daily
- Clean dojo throughout the day to ensure cleanliness is kept up to corporate standards
- Report weekly to Center Assistant Manager on progress
- Report daily to Center Manager with respect to day’s activities and productivity in the dojo
- Working history with children ages 7 and up (mentoring, coaching, tutoring, etc.)
- Experience working with the general public
- Experience in teaching, mentoring or childcare
- Works well with others; collaborates
- Knowledgeable about coding and technology; or able to quickly pick up basic concepts
- Must be fun to work with and like working in fast-paced environments where requirements can change frequently
How to apply:
- Please send your resume to email@example.com
← Back to search