Operations and Legal Communications Specialist
Don’t wait until graduation to launch your career! The world’s largest fully remote company is looking for an ambitious graduate student to contribute to our Operations team.
Scopic Software is seeking an Operations and Legal Administrative Assistant to join our team of 250+ professionals in over 40 countries. We are looking for a proactive, driven professional we can trust with the rigorous task of coordinating legal operations initiatives for a successful international software company.
This is a part-time, home-based position, which requires occasional in-person meetings in the Worcester, MA region. It could evolve into a full-time role based on the availability of the candidate.
This is an ideal position for a motivated student or recent graduate looking for a diverse, fast-paced, remote work environment. It would be especially beneficial for a graduate student seeking to balance studies with career development.
Successful candidates will be:
- Comfortable with self-organization, prioritization, and multi-tasking in a dynamic environment
- An independently motivated self-starter with strong work ethic
- Industrious and energetic
- Detail-oriented, but still able to see the big picture
- Receptive to constructive feedback and interested in growth and self-improvement
- Able to manage stress with a positive attitude
- Perceptive and understanding, able to communicate clearly and professionally
- Adept at detecting and preventing risks and solving problems
- Ready to jump into new tasks and do whatever is needed
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or technical field, completed or ongoing MBA, JD, or relevant Masters studies preferred
- Experience writing B2B documentation, including service level agreements, non-disclosure agreements, proposals, and contracts
- Keen interest in either the legal or operational domains, with supporting academic background
- Knowledge of the software industry and how software applications are created preferred
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Business or academic presentation skills/experience
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office
Salary: $18-$26/hour, depending on skills and experience. Semi-monthly payment schedule.
← Back to search