Product research and marketing role for clothing company (need expert in popular TV, movies, pop culture)
Our company is looking for a marketing / research student who is an expert in the latest movie / Netflix / TV shows / popular culture trends. Strong preference for US students who understand US culture - that's our main market.
We make halloween costumes, kids playwear and dog outfits. Can you help us identify the next big trend? Hint: Baby Shark, Stranger Things, Fortnite should all mean something to you.
Your job will be to suggest costume ideas based on a framework we'll provide. You'll consider popular movies, TV shows, and video games. New trends are always preferred. You'll also put a premium on unique costumes (e.g., Jack Ryan is a popular show but the character is a bad costume because what would the costume be?)
If we make your costume ideas, you'll get a BONUS each time.
Strong plus if you also are well-versed in kids / teens TV shows, video games and pop culture trends. We'll also give you a database (and provide training) that you can use to double check and find new costume ideas.
We pay bonuses when we make your costume ideas!
We are also looking for someone to run our Instagram @comfycamper and our marketing influencer program. You can do both if good fit! Are you interested in running our IG account?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related discipline
- Expert in popular culture and latest TV shows and movies. Amazing if you are also well-versed in kid trends.
- Strong interest in apparel preferred!
- Great communicator. Strong organization and prioritization skills
- IG experience a plus if you want to grow to run our social media marketing.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions -
← Back to search