The Campus App is a new student discount platform that combines local discounts with national discounts and free trials (Check out https://thecampus.app/ for more information and a link to the App Store). Local merchants can promote their location, contact information, student discounts, specials (daily, weekly, and monthly), new products or services, social media accounts, and even upload coupons.
We need YOU to help us contact local merchants around your campus. Your role as a student ambassador for The Campus App would be to contact the restaurants, bookstores, gyms, and all the merchants around your campus to promote their location on our app.
Students at ANY 4-year campus are eligible.
Requirements for eligibility:
- Be a current student or alumnus of your local campus.
- Be willing to contact local merchants in your free time.
- Good communication skills.
Responsibilities of a Student Ambassador for The Campus App:
- Contact as many local merchants as your time allows. We provide you with flyers to distribute and a list of local merchants if need be.
- When you talk to a manager or owner of the business, convey the benefits of the app and leave a flyer. The flyer has benefits and directions on how to sign up.
- Report directly to the CEO.
- We pay you! For each of the first ten (10) merchants that signs up for your campus, you receive $50. For each additional merchant above 10, you receive $75. Bonuses are available for top performing ambassadors. We pay commissions weekly.
- Professional and organizational experience.
- Additional opportunities (Social media and other marketing projects) are available.
← Back to search