We are looking for a Virtual Assistant to provide administrative support to our team while working remotely.
As a Virtual Assistant, you will perform various administrative tasks for the CEO including, but not limited to, research assignments and appointment scheduling. For this role, a strong Internet connection is required, along with excellent verbal and written communication, and a knack for research.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle various administrative projects while maximizing your time and delivering high-quality work with minimum supervision.
- Appointment scheduling
- Research travel and accommodation options
- Prepare spreadsheets and keep online records
- Place product orders
- Extensive research on various subjects
- Proven experience as a Virtual Assistant or relevant role
- Comfortable researching and delivering found results on various subjects
- Familiarity with current technologies, like desktop sharing, cloud services and VoIP
- Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g. MS Office)
- Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Google Calendar)
- Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Solid organizational skills
- High school diploma
- Additional qualifications as an Administrator or Executive Assistant are a plus
← Back to search