Office Administrator responsibilities include hiring and training sales associates, monitoring inventory and ordering merchandise based on demand. You will also research competitive products and analyze consumer behavior to ensure our store meets and exceeds client expectations.
Our ideal candidate will have retail manager skills with a sharp business mindset. You should also be skilled at organizing and solving problems. Interpersonal and mediation skills will also be very useful, since you’ll often be acting as a liaison between managers, employees and customers.
Ultimately, the duties of the Assistant Manager are to make sure our stores operate effectively, and that we keep our customers happy.
- Manages correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail
- Assists in planning and arranging events
- Manages reception area and looks after visitors
- Answers phone calls and transfers them as necessary
- Drafts, formats, and prints relevant documents
- Maintains stock lists and orders office supplies as needed
- Interacts with directors and carries out their requests
- Creates agendas and takes meeting notes
- Assists in purchase orders and invoicing
- Maintains accurate records for employee holiday requests
- Manages outgoing post and records data on special deliveries
- Photocopies and files appropriate documents as needed
- Attends workshops and conferences when requested
← Back to search