Twenty, an app backed by major entertainment groups and celebrity influencers, is revolutionizing the way people socialize in real time on and off college campuses.
We’re looking for entrepreneurial / influential students who want to make a difference in the new digital age, students who are social, ambitious, and passionate about learning the ins and outs of a tech startup. Team Twenty will be impactful on campuses while enhancing students' college experience to hang out in real life.
As part of Team Twenty, you’ll have the chance to introduce the app to your campus and ultimately have a hand in enhancing your school’s social scene.
- Serve as an intern on your campus, communicating and reporting group progress to your Account Manager on a weekly basis
- Work with other Team Twenty interns on campus to integrate the app into the campus culture
- Encourage app downloads (user acquisition) and engagement, meeting specific expectations and benchmarks throughout the semester
- Participate in online surveys and provide feedback on a daily or weekly basis
- Capture photos and videos during event activations
- Strategize and execute events on campus that generate engagement around Twenty
- Must be a current undergraduate student
- Must be extremely outgoing, detail oriented and highly social on campus
- Have a passion for social media and connecting with people
- Be a self-starter and know where to be on campus and off to reach students
- Experience coordinating and promoting events on and off campus
- Have a large social network on campus and affiliation with other on campus clubs/organizations
- Availability throughout the Fall 2019 semester
- $500 pay stipend with layered in performance-based incentives (extra cash, exclusive experiences for your school, etc).
- On campus training and access to senior executives at Twenty for career growth opportunities
- Incentives for your sub-committee members
- One of a kind entrepreneurial experience
- Be at the forefront of app integration on your campus
- Branded, exclusive merch
← Back to search