Comcast: Part Time Warehouse Rep - Richland
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for tracking administrative tasks within a warehouse
environment. Handles work orders and customer accounts as necessary.
Coordinates the processing of equipment and materials. Ships and receives
packages and inventories equipment and materials.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users, and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products, and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining
huddles, making callbacks and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Coordinates and oversees the inspection, preparation, and distribution
of customer equipment, including conducting initial inspections, moving
and organizing equipment in and out of the warehouse, issuing equipment
to field personnel, and assisting in inventory reconciliation.
- Handles shipping and receiving responsibilities such as packing and
preparing items for shipment, loading and unloading trucks, and
inspecting and documenting received materials.
- Conducts regular equipment inventory counts and generates and submits
- Accurately inputs CPE and inventory transactions into appropriate
databases, spreadsheets, billing systems, and/or information management
- Performs exceptional customer service to internal and external
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
← Back to search