Medical (Implant) Sales Associate
Hiossen is currently looking for smart and passionate Sales Associates to join our rapidly growing sales team! The right candidates are passionate, positive and detail oriented people that can create meaningful, professional relationships, with their clients - who are engaged in world-class Dental Implant courses.
We are all about growing exciting and rewarding experiences for our Sales Associates as well as continuing to expand our business rapidly around the country.
As a Hiossen Implant Sales Associate, you will be part of a dynamic implant sales team that
positively affects the lives of our customers and clients on a daily basis. You will participate in
the recruitment and operational role for the engagement of AIC course participants from various
dental offices. With this, you will build relationships with AIC customers/ clients in order to grow our customer/client base. And you will be responsible for providing our doctors with the best in- class dental/clinical learning experiences and experimental circumstances.
- Be a part of a fast paced, energetic work environment working with potential clients to
understand their unique business and how Hiossen Implant courses can help them
- Work closely with Sales Representatives and Branch Managers during the closing process
- Complete the doctor recruitment tasks with a sense of urgency
- Build quality relationships with new clients in various AIC courses
- Collaborate with like-minded, hardworking people to meet growing business needs
- Prospect potential clients, and gather documentation to begin the class joining process
Required Skills and Experiences
In order to be successful at Hiossen Implant, you must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required for this position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic, energetic, personable and friendly disposition
- Proactive team player
- Time management skills
Education and/or Experience Required
-High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to two years related experience
and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
← Back to search