Call Center Representative
As a patient scheduler your primary task will be to call patients, who wish to book an appointment at the dental practices we collaborate with on a daily basis. These patients have signed up for our promotional campaigns on social media, and your job will be to contact them by phone as well as finding and booking them an appointment in the practice’s management system. Some of them are extremely scared of the dentist, so patience and the ability to level with any patient are key traits. There are several programs, and you will have many procedures to abide by throughout your day, however, our key to success is nurturing the connection between dentists and patient.
- Call and/or text interested patients to inform about our campaigns and schedule them an appointment;
- Represent the practices, and form a great first impression of the practices' image while conveying warmth, courtesy and willingness to help and patience at all times;
- Navigate across multiple software and call-center programs to ensure patients are assisted with scheduling an appointment in a professional manner; and
- Identify & handle client inquiries and concerns in a timely manner.
- You have a logical mindset, but also recognize the value in personal relations;
- You have experience with customer service, front-desk and call-centers or similar;
- You are hard-working, diligent, responsible, a self-starter and understand the importance of procedures and details;
- You are thorough, have a result-orientated personality, get motivated by giving patients a good experience and are okay with working independently; and
- Experience in our industry perhaps as a dental hygienist or receptionist at a dental practice is desirable.
← Back to search