In-Market Tour Manager
IQOS® In-Market Tour Manager (Mobile Retail Unit Lead) - Atlanta, GA
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB //
Are you interested in a career where you can inspire, impact, and make a difference in the life of others?
You pride yourself as a top-notch customer service professional with working knowledge of the market and a keen sense of logistics. You are a driven and dependable individual that cares about superior execution and the relationships formed with customers. You thrive in a team but your success shines through when you can work autonomously. You understand what it means to continuously deliver positive customer service experiences.
ABOUT THIS JOB //
The Mobile Retail Unit (MRU) Lead will report to the Mobile Retail Units Manager. The MRU Lead is responsible for managing the activities for their assigned mobile retail unit (POD). This includes daily transportation, set up/tear down of a POD to approved locations for marketing and sales activities. The MRU Lead will ensure the serviceability for PODs and vehicles assigned to them and will maintain a satisfactory driving record and ensure driver logs are kept up to date and submitted according to company guidelines.
WHO YOU ARE //
- You are passionate. Consistently exhibiting a strong drive and commitment for quality and results with strategic thinking.
- You are a strong communicator. Above average oral and written communication skills and be able to articulate thoughts and ideas to others.
- You are organized. Strong attention to detail to ensure effective daily management of all market operations as required (e.g. shipments, equipment, computers, assets and inventory).
- You are customer service driven. Sincere focus on maintaining exceptional working relationships with customers, clients and industry professionals.
WHAT YOU NEED //
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in a related field preferred
- DOT Certified preferred but not required
- Required to work nights and weekends and must be flexible in work schedule
- Ability to travel within the market to assigned execution sites as a routine daily requirement
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Problem solving, communication, and organizational skills
- Strong influencing, judgement, and decision-making skills
- Ability to multitask, think strategically, and take quick action for immediate results
- Proven ability to work cross functionally
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee in order to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or touch objects or controls and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and reach above shoulders, kneel, stoop or crouch. Specific abilities required by this job include close vision, the ability to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted, and sitting for extended periods of time.
← Back to search