Assistant Retail Manager - Atlanta, GA
IQOS® Store Assistant Retail Manager - Atlanta, GA
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB //
Are you interested in a career where you can inspire, impact, and make a difference in the life of others while leading a team of talented individuals?
The IQOS® store is a revolutionary retail atmosphere centered around delivering exceptional customer experiences.
You are a driven and dependable individual that cares about superior execution and the relationships formed between brands and customers. You thrive in a team environment and understand what it means to continuously deliver memorable experiences. You pride yourself as a customer service expert, with the ability to hire and build high performing teams that develop relationships over a shared passion.
ABOUT THIS JOB //
The IQOS® Store Assistant Manager will report directly into the General Manager in this full-time role. While taking direction from the General Manager, the Assistant Manager will be responsible for inventory management, staff management, supporting tech issues, and other responsibilities as assigned.
WHO YOU ARE //
- You are passionate. Consistently exhibiting a strong drive and commitment for quality and results with strategic thinking.
- You are a strong communicator. Above average oral and written communication skills and be able to articulate thoughts and ideas to others.
- You are organized. Strong attention to detail with the ability to develop and analyze customer needs and store goals.
- You are customer service driven. Sincere focus on maintaining exceptional working relationships with customers, clients and industry professionals.
- You are a leader. Strong ability to lead and develop a team of employees in store.
WHAT YOU NEED //
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in a related field preferred
- Required to work nights and weekends and must be flexible in work schedule
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Customer service or retail experience
- Problem solving, communication, and organizational skills
- Strong influencing, judgement, and decision-making skills
- Ability to multitask, think strategically, and take quick action for immediate results
- Proven ability to work cross functionally
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee in order to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or touch objects or controls and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and reach above shoulders, kneel, stoop or crouch. Specific abilities required by this job include close vision, the ability to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted, and sitting for extended periods of time.
If interested, please apply directly at https://www.gmrstaffing.com/jobposting/5944e16e-8b05-439a-a6a0-3741adae9138
← Back to search