Retail Expert - Atlanta, GA
IQOS® Retail Expert – Atlanta, GA
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB //
Are you interested in a career where you can inspire, impact, and make a difference in the life of others?
The IQOS® store/mobile stores is a revolutionary retail atmosphere centered around delivering exceptional customer experiences. As an IQOS® Retail Expert, you will work at the epicenter with a new technology for adult smokers. Your role is to provide our customers the opportunity to immerse themselves into the full IQOS® experience, highlighting the features and benefits that fit into their everyday lifestyle.
You excel in a team driven environment, with the ability to turn inquisitive guests into loyal IQOS® customers. You get great satisfaction out of helping adult smokers discover IQOS® and celebrating the benefits it will bring to their everyday life.
ABOUT THIS JOB //
The Retail Expert will spend time interacting with IQOS® customers discovering their needs and exploring how IQOS® can benefit them. This position will be the sales expert and leader in product knowledge while providing an exceptional customer experience.
WHO YOU ARE //
- You are passionate. Consistently exhibiting a strong drive and commitment for quality and results.
- You are a strong communicator. Above average oral and written communication skills and be able to articulate thoughts and ideas to others.
- You are a good listener. Strong attention to detail with the ability to develop and analyze legal age smoker needs.
- You are customer service driven. Sincere focus on maintaining exceptional working relationships with legal aged smokers, clients and industry professionals.
WHAT YOU NEED //
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- 1-2+ years of related industry (sales or customer service) experience preferred
- Advanced ability to work as an integral part of a larger remote team
- Ability to make experienced judgments and decisions based on previous experience
- Effective oral and written communication skills and be able to articulate thoughts and ideas to others
- Above-average change management, organizational and time-management skills
- Consistently exhibit a strong drive and commitment for quality and results
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Required to work nights and weekends and must be flexible in work schedule
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee in order to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or touch objects or controls and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and reach above shoulders, kneel, stoop or crouch. Specific abilities required by this job include close vision, the ability to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted, and sitting for extended periods of time.
If interested, please apply directly at http://bit.ly/2H8bMEj
← Back to search