Local Expert - Atlanta, GA
IQOS® Local Expert – Atlanta, GA
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB //
Are you interested in a career where you can inspire, impact, and make a difference in the life of others?
You thrive in a team but your success shines through when you can work autonomously. You believe that flexibility in hours is a must to meet the needs and availability of customers while balancing your personal life. You understand there will always be meetings and conference calls but working out of an office space is not essential. You are a truly driven individual that cares about superior execution and the relationships you form.
ABOUT THIS JOB //
While working remotely, the IQOS® Local Expert is responsible for introducing IQOS® to lfegal aged smokers interested in switching from traditional cigarettes. The IQOS® Local Expert collaborates with the Market Supervisor on best program practices that uphold the standards of quality, compliance, and efficiency for all activities. The IQOS® Local Expert is deeply familiar of their area of assignment, the micro-communities within and the general passion points of potential customers. The Local Expert will tap into various communities within the market and develop quick relationships over the shared passion of switching to IQOS®. Part-time and full-time opportunities available.
WHO YOU ARE //
- You are passionate. Consistently exhibiting a strong drive and commitment for quality and results.
- You are a strong communicator. Above average oral and written communication skills and be able to articulate thoughts and ideas to others.
- You are a good listener. Strong attention to detail with the ability to develop and analyze legal age smoker needs.
- You are customer service driven. Sincere focus on maintaining exceptional working relationships with legal aged smokers, clients and industry professionals.
- You are a networking professional. Strong ability to initiate and cultivate relationships to create personal networks of legal adult smokers.
WHAT YOU NEED //
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of related industry (sales or remote sales) experience preferred
- Advanced ability to work as an integral part of a larger remote team
- Ability to make experienced judgments and decisions based on previous experience
- Ability to develop and implement methods that focus on network retention and referral growth
- Effective oral and written communication skills and be able to articulate thoughts and ideas to others
- Above-average change management, organizational and time-management skills
- Consistently exhibit a strong drive and commitment for quality and results
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of personal information
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Required to work nights and weekends and must be flexible in work schedule
- Must have the ability to travel 60%+ of time, primarily inside your designated market
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee in order to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or touch objects or controls and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and reach above shoulders, kneel, stoop or crouch. Specific abilities required by this job include close vision, the ability to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted, and sitting for extended periods of time.
If interested, please apply directly at https://www.gmrstaffing.com/jobposting/d5da7115-6337-4bb1-9ae0-11f3a4c1de2c
← Back to search