UK Content Writer Required
I need content write who can write professional articles for different types of niches. This project will be based around small business websites.
First Assignment will be for 18 articles @ each and cost of 1.25 pounds per 100 words
What we require:
- You are capable of writing UK English
- Research Keywords ,develop ideas around the subject and include in the content
- Write upto 3000 words (we pay £1.25 per 100/words + bonus- if the work impress me)
- Understanding of seo optimised content and using LSI keywords
-The turnaround of 24-72 hours per article
-Able to write compelling content
Your responsibilities include:
- Doing research and writing original, high-quality, natural articles that ADDS VALUE and interests to the niche's community
- Produce articles based on agreed upon delivery date
-Researching related topics
-This position will be on a long-term basis and potentially a full-time position for the right candidate. Our right candidate is someone who will become part of the family and get to know us.
1. All writing you create for us needs to be your 100% original work and free of any copyrighted or plagiarised materials.
2. We will own all rights to the completed articles you will not be allowed to share this on your profile or anywhere else.
3. While we are generally easy to please, revisions will be expected until I am satisfied with the completed articles.
4. We expect you to deliver quality work and in return, we promise to offer repeat work.
5. Terms are subject to change during the contractor.
If you are the winning bidder, you will initially be assigned to write 3 high-quality articles on a certain niche.
- We expect to start at £12.50 per 1000 word article
- Bonus will be paid if you show your loyalty and want to become part of the family.
I will do my absolute best to set up for success from the day you come on board. What I ask in return is that you commit to setting yourself up for success right out of the gates as well. There is most likely going to be a learning curve in the beginning, so I'll be working with you closely to get you up to speed on things as quickly as possible.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, I encourage you to submit a proposal. In so doing, please submit 2 samples that you feel showcase your best work
← Back to search