Position: Seasonal Teller
Hours: Monday-Sunday (5 days a week 8hr. Shift Varies)
Fortune 500 Banking Client currently seeking individuals for a Seasonal Teller position. Individual will perform teller transactions. They may float between a few retail banking locations in designated areas.
· Associates in roles defined to take deposits are accountable to accuracy, efficiency, and workload results as defined by the Operational Scorecard. The results may include a requirement for individual contribution as well as team performance.
· Adheres to all regulations, compliance and Bank policies, procedures and delegated authorities.
· Performs general office management duties as assigned.
· Completes required training by established deadlines.
· Demonstrates Bank's service standards of accuracy, responsiveness, courtesy, partnership and responsibility along with other service expectations as established.
· Ensures service and referral activities are aligned to create value for both the customer and the bank.
· Uses problem-solving, listening, understanding and responding techniques to address a customers' immediate needs and when appropriate, link need to a solution where there is an opportunity to expand or retain a relationship.
· Regularly creates value added conversations with customers to uncover opportunities to make quality referrals to branch or other business partners.
· Prepares sales support materials for prospect and customer calling efforts. Schedules prospect and client appointments.
· Proactively looks for ways to enhance service and referral performance by seeking coaching, supporting Bank initiatives, and leveraging tools to enhance activities.
← Back to search