Our company is a think tank based in Washington DC. We are a new project growing rapidly. We are a nonpartisan think tank offering research and analysis in counter-terrorism, counting with the best experts in the world. Visit us on www.TalkingAboutTerrorism.com and follow us on @AboutTerrorism and Fb (Talking About Terrorism).
The work is REMOTE.
Community Manager Responsibilities
- Setting and implementing social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Providing engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Responding to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
We are looking for a Community Manager to join our team. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR and promotional events, we would like to meet you.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
- Liaise with Development and Sales departments to stay updated on new products and features
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Experience as a community manager
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
This is an unpaid internship. We offer work remote and flexible hours.
← Back to search