Entertainment Agent in Training (8-10 Hours/Wk)
This job will start with you working 8-10 hours/week - with the opportunity to increase hours depending on success.
Who YOU are:
You’re curious about the world around you, and what makes people tick. You enjoy learning about businesses in every industry, understanding why they exist, and why they’re successful. Your friends have donned you as a “match-maker extraordinaire”, and you make a new friend every time you sit down on an airplane. You’re bold, you’re hungry, you’re organized, and you never want to stop learning. Deep down, you want to make the World a better place and you would love to be exposed to people who are already making a big impact.
Who WE are:
We are a boutique speaking agency, and our purpose is to revolutionize the way our industry does business while making the world a better place.
- Email support for our CEO and CRO
- Learn about the speakers we represent
- Learn about the clients who book our speakers
- Write email proposals
- Learn how to operate and work within our CRM
- Dream of being an entertainment agent
- Have a keen interest in staying up to date on current events
- Are confident in sharing their ideas with the leadership team
- Are extremely organized
- Are motivated by hitting targets
- Have a desire to be part of a growing start-up
No previous experience necessary. We are headquartered in NYC, so if you’re not local - fear not. This job comes with very flexible hours, and the work can be done remotely.
← Back to search