Restaurant Evaluation Writer (Flexible Work)
PERFECTLY FRANK iNC., a boutique mystery shopping company, has an immediate need for strong, detail-oriented writers to visit and evaluate restaurants in New York City and the surrounding metro area.
- Visiting client venues (restaurants, cafes, bars)
- Relaying experiences in a detailed narrative online report
- Providing detailed, objective snapshots of service and food quality at client venues
- Writing according to PFi style guidelines
- Communicating with the PFi team in a timely manner
Candidates must have a keen eye for details, an ability to convey their observations in a narrative report, and an excellent command of English spelling and grammar.
We are hiring continuously. Start date is flexible, and once onboarded, evaluation writers can complete assignments as frequently (or infrequently) as they wish.
Evaluation writers receive a flat rate for each report (up to $50), as well as full reimbursement for meal expenses for themselves and a guest.
← Back to search