Calling all creative piano teachers!
We are now interviewing teachers for our Hacienda Heights and Brea location! Choose from the following teaching days: Monday (from 2:30-8pm), Tuesday (from 2:30-8pm), Thursday (from 2:30-8pm), Friday (from 2:30-8pm) and Saturday/Sunday (from 9:30 - 2pm). We prefer a teacher who can commit two days. If you are unavailable, please do not hesitate to pass this email on to your colleagues! Please see our requirements below:
We are looking for not just a teacher, but a musician that wants to be a part of a team:
1) Bachelor of Music (or higher) in Piano Performance is preferred. Otherwise, demonstrating strong piano skills is a must.
2) If you have experience with toddlers (three and four years old), this will be a plus.
3) a creative and innovative teacher (understands how to use "Classical" techniques to apply to other genres of music)
4) teaching means more to you than just making money
5) punctual, easygoing, and NO DRAMA!
6) Experience preparing students for piano exams is preferred.
7) Strong desire to be part of a team! Our teachers get along well and often collaborates with each other. Teaching piano is a passion for all of us and we strongly believe in a good music education for everyone!
We care about our teachers and take pride in the community we have built. We expect you to be professional and courteous to students, parents, and other teachers. All teachers will prepare students for performances, auditions, exams, and possible competitions. If you wish to be considered for the position, you MUST SEND A COVER LETTER WITH A RESUME. All applicants without a cover letter will automatically be deleted. Please also fill out this questionnaire: https://goo.gl/forms/WU3WsnnQ75cGqBBl2. Your application is not complete until the questionnaire is filled out, along with sending a cover letter and resume.
We have a great team of musicians and looking for someone with a similar philosophy. We will be in touch for a web interview if we may be a fit for each other. Want to know more about us? Check out our Instagram and Facebookpage!
Thank you for your time!
← Back to search