CSU Brand Ambassador
Be a part of an exciting start-up, get hands on sales and marketing experience, and learn what it takes to grow something from the ground up as a Brand Ambassador with Moocho!
Created by the founders of StubHub, Moocho is the leading rewards and payment app. With Moocho, people can use their phone to pay at all their favorite merchants, and earn exclusive rewards and discounts for doing so. Basically, Moocho gives you something back for spending the money you’d already be spending anyway!
As a Moocho Brand Ambassador, you'll work with a small team of peers to grow Moocho’s user base and solidify its brand reputation. You’ll do that by executing various brand activations, selling prospective new users on the benefits of the product and helping to onboard them into the app. You’ll also act as a resource for our existing user base to make sure they are having the best possible experience with Moocho.
The Brand Ambassador role is a goal-oriented position, and requires you to be a good communicator, charismatic, and most importantly, resilient. A Moocho Brand Ambassador does not fear rejection and can confidently converse with anyone about anything.
Pay consists of an hourly base rate with the opportunity to earn bonuses based on weekly individual and team performance. Our best Brand Ambassadors regularly make $20+ per hour including bonus.
What you’ll get out of the job:
- Practical in-person sales experience
- Insights into the fundamentals of ROI-based marketing and analysis
- A look into the startup world and what it takes to grow a company
- Opportunity to be hired into a full-time position
- Draw from prior experience and knowledge of campus life to help us find the most effective ways of getting students interested in Moocho
- Collaborate with your co-Ambassadors to spread the word about Moocho and sign up new users
- Create buzz and boost Moocho’s credibility on campus
- Promote our merchant partners and represent them in a positive way
- Contribute to a great team environment where everyone has the opportunity to work hard, be creative, and learn
- Have fun, meet cool people, sharpen your marketing skills, and make good money!
- Able to dedicate 8 hours/week on average to Moocho
- Marketing Sales experience is preferred, but not required
- Demonstrable critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter who wants to take the lead on getting things done
- Reliability and a desire to go above and beyond
- Highly comfortable speaking to and interacting with strangers
- Outgoing, confident, charismatic, and resilient
← Back to search