Kinza is looking for marketing interns.
Kinza is a Toronto-based startup which provides private cooks to prepare weekly meals at peoples’ homes. Our mission is to help people eat healthy and delicious meals while saving up time on grocery shopping, cooking and cleaning up! YC Startup School 2018 graduate.
We’re looking for people who are inspired by Airbnb and Uber stories and want work on something that people truly want.
· Opportunity to learn and grow
· Flexible work arrangements
· A culture that’s built on support and collaboration.
Your duties and responsibilities for Kinza will include but are not limited to:
· Participate in company’s brainstorming sessions
· Conduct market and user research for the new service
· Provide input and ideas for new content across all platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Blog)
· Other digital analytics initiatives such as monitoring and social listening.
· Creating content for our company’s blog
· Help distribute marketing materials
· Help organize marketing events
· Have a entrepreneurial mindset
· Have strong oral and written communication skills.
We are proud to say that Kinza promotes and encourages diversity and inclusion in everything we do.
Kinza is looking for people who will grow, evolve and innovate alongside us. We need problem solvers who will help us to take the company to the next level with us.
Please note, this is an unpaid position with the possibility of becoming a paid position after 3-5 months. This would be a great opportunity for a student or recent graduate. Kinza offers the flexibility to work from home days/evenings/weekends.
← Back to search